- Reviews (0)
What is Pulp
Pulp is a clean, wood-based, renewable and biodegradable raw material. It can be used to produce paper, tissue, board and specialty paper – making them truly sustainable bio products.
Products made from pulp
Did you know that pulp is also a big part of your everyday life? Here are some examples where pulp is consumed.
- Napkins, handkerchiefs, towels and toilet rolls
- Medical papers, baby wipes, diapers and personal hygiene products
- Filters for coffee and tea, and even in your car
- Fresh food wrapping, paper bags and paper cups
- Carton board packaging for solid and liquid products
- Labels and stickers
- Newspapers, magazines and books
- Printouts, receipts, Post-it notes and envelopes
- Fabrics and clothing
- Binding agents in foodstuffs and pharmaceuticals